Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The First Darshan

Radhe Radhe

"Tiny legs, Tiny hands, relatively larger head compared to the rest of the body, little eyes, nose and mouth, heart pumping, curled up in a fetal postion" - Fetal position ???- What am i talkin about. It WAS the foetus of the little one...in the mum's womb. - Yes...I had my first Darshan of the little one today...Today was the first Ultrasound for Kajal.

Amazing. "Ajab teri kaarigari kartaar"

Totally Amazing it was. What a remarkable Creator is our great LORD.

Doctor asked us: "Would you like to know if it is a boy or a Girl"
Smiling back at my wife, who knows I am not good at being held in suspense...she said Yes...we would like know. Then the doctor located the little piece of anatomy and Boldly declared that it was a "BOY"...just like G said, - He is the prasad of Shri Anjaneya...

It was a special special moment....to cherish....

Can't believe its only a matter of months till the little one is out.....Can't wait to relay the news to G. He's all yours G.

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

1 comment:

Richard said...

Radhe Radhe!

Dear Satsang Brother

This is an introductory message..not really a blog site comment as such.

Very much enjoying your blog,inspiring and uplifting! I am a devotee of Sri Sri Guru-ji living in United Kingdom looking to contact and connect with other satsang members worldwide. I will give you my email adress it is clarity_man@yahoo.co.uk I am interested in all things Ji, trying at moment to find text and or audio files of Atman Nivedanam by Sri Sri Anna and Madhuri Sakhi Sametha Sri Premika Varadan Suprabhatham.

I hope to hear from you soon. And congratualtions to yourself and your wife, with the baby!

Jai Gurunath!

Best Wishes

Richard Lovatt

A Letter for you!

My Dear Soul Mate, Radhe Radhe! It’s been a long time since we had a chat. How are you? Are you regular with your Bhagavata paray...