Thursday, July 24, 2008

24th July 2008

Radhe Radhe

A toughday at work. Things got hostile...I managed to keep my calm. The oppressor came and apologised himself followed by the company director...who was pleased with the way I handled the situation.

It is true that one left no choice but to regret when acting in haste. Despite the oppression, I didnt feel alone. Felt secure at all times... Dont get me wrong...I did not submit...did say what was needed when it was...but did not get pulled in a verbal slang.

Thinking...How a devotee would handle such situations..Where is the fine line between tolerance/forebearance and unnecessary submission. I guess the philosophy of trinasapi sunicena is a fool proof stand.

Had harmonium classes today. 2 new students. they were pretty good..fast learners. taught them to sing Maha mantra in the first lesson. Both of them learnt it.

Jagdish Bhai came over after his trip to India... was telling stories of his trip. India is a great land.

**Question...if someone would please give me an opinion on this. Is it wrong to spend too much time in swadhyaaya...preparation for satsangh etc at the cost of time for the family, like for my wife. She hasnt complained and nor do i get the vibe that she is upset abt that. Just wondering ...

I am sure it is all abt time management. If one manages time properly, they can get plenty of time for their svadhyaaya and research and famly as well. Ideally this should go together. As Guruji says..the spiritual journey should be a pleasant one. Guruji is so much like a mother and so compassionate and understanding that he doesnt want anyone to be inconvenienced in the bhakti Marg.

Jai ho.. Maybe one day I can realise the art of living a true spiritual life which encompasses a perdfectly happy household life.


see our youtube presentation for Guru Purnima...Beautifullly put together by Dinesh and Mahesh Bhai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRzLOmF6Fs&eurl=http://www.namadwaar.org/ozgod/
Radhe Radhe
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishn Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments:

A Letter for you!

My Dear Soul Mate, Radhe Radhe! It’s been a long time since we had a chat. How are you? Are you regular with your Bhagavata paray...